Desiree Webber and Andrew Peters (2010)
It provides solid instruction in guiding a librarian through this process, including systematic and detailed step-by-step instructions on the practical aspects of choosing an ILS; working with the vendor; budgeting and time-line planning; and implementation and training. Booklist"… this book tackles the whole process and cites additional resources that can be used. Recommended for librarians seeking to automate for the first time." Library Journal
- The Readwell Library, Utopia University, ILS Vendor Assessment
- Innovative Interfaces vs. Polaris Library Systems. LIS489: Social and Professional Aspects, by Julie Goldman April 2013
- The Next Generation Integrated Library System: A Promise Fulfilled? Yongming Wang and Trevor A. Dawes, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND LIBRARIES | SEPTEMBER 2012 [Yongming Want (firstname.lastname@example.org) is Systems Librarian for The College of New Jersey Library, Ewing Township, and Trevor Dawes (email@example.com) is Access Services & Circulation, Librarian, Princeton University Libraries, Princeton, New Jersey]
- Tennant, Roy. "Dawn of a new era." Library Journal 15 Feb. 2007: 27. Information Science and Library Issues Collection. Web. 25 Oct. 2013.
- New Models, Core Systems. By: Breeding, Marshall, Library Journal, 03630277, 4/15/2010, Vol. 135, Issue 6 [Marshall Breeding (staffweb.library.vanderbilt.edu/breeding) is Director for Innovative Technology and Research, Vanderbilt University Library, Nashville]
- Framework for Strategic Purchasing of an Integrated Library System ...
- Optimising your Integrated Library System (ILS) | Services to Schools
- Library Technology Guides: ILS Turnover for 2012
- Integrated Library System Analysis: Polaris | Leigh-Anne Yacovelli ...
- [PPT] Lesson 3. How do you evaluate integrated library systems?
- SirsiDynix: SYMPHONY CASE STUDIES
- Kline, J., & Barlow, D. (2006). Integrated Ecommerce in the Library: A Software Development Partnership Between Innovative Interfaces and the Westerville Public Library, Ohio. Journal Of Library Administration, 44(3/4), 137-155.
- SirsiDynix Introduces New Integrated Library System by Vicki Nesting Public Libraries, 11/2007, Volume 46, Issue 6, p. 69
- Murvosh, Marta. "Customized user design: designing to fit your community's needs." Library Journal 15 Sept. 2012
- Khurshid, Zahiruddin, and Saleh Al-Baridi. "Symphony: SirsiDynix's Flagship Integrated Library System: A Horizon User's Perspective." Computers in Libraries 29.7 (2009): 6-10
- Interoperability Requirements for Integrated Library Systems, developed by Saskatchewan Libraries;
- Ontario Public Library’s Guidelines;
- Standards & Best Practices For Public Libraries in Alberta
- The New OPL Sourcebook: A Guide for Solo and Small Libraries
Judith A. Siess
- Computers in Libraries: AN INTRODUCTION FOR LIBRARY TECHNICIANS (Resources for Library Technicians)
- Information Systems and Technology For The Non-Information Systems Executive: An Integrated Resource Management Guide fo
Jae K. Shim
- A Guide to Service Desk Concepts
- Technology for Small and One-Person Libraries (Lita Guide)
Rene J. Erlandson